Skip to content
- Use lukewarm fresh water, with a soft sponge or brush sparingly, so you do not harm any protective coatings on the pack.
- Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.
- Zippers need occasional cleaning to remove fine sand, dust and other particles.
- Help stuck zippers slide with a lubricant made for zippers.
- Never wash your TuziGazi35 backpack in the washing machine or dry it in a dryer.
- Never bleach your backpack.
- Side pouches suitable for 1L slim water bottles and apparel/equipment. Bottles with a diameter smaller than 7cm suggested.