Limited Lifetime Warranty: Packs & Bags
KiffLab offers a 2 year Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects within the normal scope of use. If you have purchased a product from us please sign up within the first month to register your product and receive an extended warranty. Details Here:
KiffLab will repair - or - replace, at its discretion, any products found to be defective within the scope of normal and appropriate utilization and still within the lifespan of the product. KiffLab will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred because of loss or misuse of the product. The term Lifetime/Lifespan does not apply to the owner's lifetime. Our product is not meant to last the lifetime of the owner but the lifetime of the product.
KiffLab offers a Two, (2), Year Limited Warranty, from the time of initial purchase, against manufacturing defects within the normal scope of use. KiffLab will repair or replace, at its discretion any products found to be defective within the scope of normal and appropriate utilization and are within the Two, (2), Year Limited Warranty covenants which exclude normal wear and tear. If the product's age is in question, proof of purchase to verify the product's age is necessary upon request.
Manufacturing Defects typically show up on new or unused product, early in the product's lifespan. Each situation is different and it is up to the discretion of KiffLab to determine the lifespan of the product and whether a product has a
Manufacturing Defect or if it is suffering wear and tear.
In the case that a product does have a Manufacturing Defect, KiffLab may choose to repair, instead of replacing the item. If a product is repairable we will instruct you on how and where to ship the product to. KiffLab will repair the product free of charge.
Straight edge tear along a seam
Stitching defect that inhibits your ability to use the product
- Zipper head has separated from the track
- Teeth are broken or warped
- Teeth separate when the zipper is closed.
Examples we will not cover under manufacturers warranty:
- Material wearing over time
- Tears in the middle of the fabric (not along a seam)
- Tears caused by a crash or wreck
- Jagged-edged tear (straight edge tears indicate a manufacturing defect jagged tears indicate a rip)
- A rip or puncture hole in the bottom of a backpack
- Any material that was ripped or caught on another object
- Damage from a washer or drying machine
- Melted material caused by excessive heat
- Improper use of product
- Damages caused by transit damage.
Please sign up within the first month to our extended warranty, when you purchase your product from us. Details Here: